Experience Las Vegas
Why choose Las Vegas, Nevada for your graduate medical residency?
Choosing Las Vegas for graduate medical residency is a decision that just
makes sense for many students and physicians in training. The dynamic,
thriving culture of Las Vegas makes it a destination point for individuals
and families around the world for a reason! Our residency program at MountainView
Hospital allows residents to experience hands-on training in a dynamic
environment with an emphasis on team-based learning and excellence in
The opportunities of living in Las Vegas are endless and include-just to
name a few:
- Diverse and dynamic population
- Easy to get around, good neighborhoods and amenities around MountainView Hospital
Cost of living is comparable to many Midwestern cities
- The neighborhoods surrounding MountainView are home to more than two-dozen
schools, including nationally-recognized private schools and excellent
- Camping in the beautiful Nevada desert
- Incredible spas and resorts
- Hiking in nearby Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Skiing just 45-minutes away at Mt. Charleston
- Local and national sports, including the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las
Vegas 51s baseball, Collegiate sports
- An incredible food scene, from food trucks to celebrity chefs
- Culture: The Smith Center, The strip, UNLV, Desert Springs Preserve, Nevada
State Museum, Discovery Children’s Museum, First Friday and more
- Recreation including golf, hiking, biking, boating, skiing, urban parks
- Five national parks within a three-hour drive
- Your door to the world: non-stop flights to national and international
destinations, a day’s drive (or less) to Los Angeles, Salt Lake
- No state income tax
- Las Vegas has an average of 294 days of sun per year!
From world-class entertainment and headlining concerts, to world-class
shopping and some of the best restaurants in the world, Las Vegas is truly
a city that never runs out of ideas!
Reasons to Call Las Vegas Home
Las Vegas is a destination for many reasons, from the famous Las Vegas
Strip and the gorgeous natural beauty to the dining destinations that
make it a foodie's paradise. Whether you prefer relaxation, the outdoors,
or exploring one of our many museums, there's something for everyone
in Las Vegas, Nevada. Why not experience your residency at a world-class
graduate medical education program located in one of the most amazing cities in the United States?
Get started today!
Call MountainView Hospital
to learn more. We can't wait to meet you!